20090820

plans

I never wanted to be famous. I just did what any man would do, and I don't know if I'd go back and choose differently now if I'd have known. Maybe I would. I know I'd have done some other things different later on down the road.

I had plans. They weren't glamorous or anything. I was going to go to school, get a good degree, get a nice job. I never thought anything more would happen. I never wanted it to. I was happy with my plans. I'd have made enough money to be comfortable and eventually I could have settled down somewhere nice and maybe even raised a family.

Then they came and they offered me more money than I ever dreamed of. My sister and I always joked about how, when we came into our millions, we'd help each other out. We'd always help each other out. And I couldn't say no, because deep down we meant it, even if we didn't think it'd ever happen. A lot of it went to her. It still does. I kept my promises, even if I didn't keep anything else.

No comments: